It's been a while since I've interviewed my kiddos. I don't think I've ever done this with Easton and now that he is 4, well he is just prime for the best answers! Also, all the kids answered these questions without knowing what the others had said.
Mother's Day 2014
Brendan age 10.5
Wyatt age 8.5
Easton age 4
Annabel age 2
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
A:: Go Nanny's house
E:: Um. I love you?
W:: You're my favorite Wyatt
B:: I don't want you to grow up
2. What makes Mommy happy?
A:: uh, Kaylee
E:: Funny words
W:: When I make you bracelets and cards and stuff
B:: Me giving you hugs
3. What makes Mommy sad?
E:: If I leave your house
W:: When I make sad choices
B:: Watching me on my birthday, getting older
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
A:: hahahahahahha Daddy make me laugh, Mom
E:: Tickle me.
W:: When she stares at me when we are hugging
B:: When she toots
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
E:: Like Annabel!
B:: Hmm? I don't know. I don't know what you were like as a child.
6. How old is Mommy?
A:: Old you. Kaylee. Forgot.
7. How tall?
A:: You're short
E:: (Holds hands above head) "This pounds"
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
A:: Favorite do now? Forgot.
E:: Cook, or do school work. Actually you hate doing school work! You love to play on your computer.
W:: I don't know, what is it?
B:: Spend time with Dad
9. What do you think Mom does when you are not around?
A:: No. Around!
E:: Play with Annabel
W:: Hang out with Dad
10. If Mommy became famous, what would it be for?
E:: For being a super hero. Flying through the air.
W:: Because she kept doing her work and she became richer than Bill Gates.
B:: Playing the piano
11. What is Mommy really good at?
A:: Right there. Riding horseys (weird answer)
W:: Driving her car
B:: Being a Mom
12. What is Mommy NOT really good at?
W:: Hating me
B:: Climbing trees
13. What does Mom do for a job?
A:: Work, Mom.
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
A:: Food. Fruit.
W:: Brussel Sprouts
B:: Vegetable pizzas
15. What do you do that makes Mom proud?
E:: Make play dough
W:: Do my best at baseball
B:: Promote in rank at Bazillian Jiu-Jitsu
16. If Mom was a cartoon, what character would she be?
A:: Cartoon movie. Sounds good.
W:: Aveeva from Wild Kratts
B:: Penny, from Bolt
17. What do you and Mom do together?
A:: Go to practice. Ball Park.
W:: Paint. Stuff. Hang out.
B:: Talk about what's healthy
18. How are you and Mom the same?
E:: Because you're in the family
W:: We both broke our arm at the same age
B:: We like art
19. How are you and Mom different?
A:: Different, Mommy
E:: I don't know! I don't have a questions for that!
W:: You're a girl
B:: You're 37 and I'm 10 and a half.
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
A:: Mommy loves me!
E:: Because she just loves me!
W:: Because she says so.
B:: Because she says so.
T.W.G. :: vol 28 :: Lake Cushman
5 days ago